Thursday 9 June 2016

Strawberry Swap

I've been having a few technical problems with photos so all my good intentions of blogging at the beginning of June went out the window. I'm still trying to work out what the problems is but in the meantime....

anyone fancy a swap?

I've been trying to think of some ideas for swaps and was looking back over some of the swaps that I have taken part in since I started blogging back in 2009!
There have been colour swaps, cupcake and food swaps, season and country swaps to name just a few. As we are  heading into summer and with Wimbledon just around the corner how does a Strawberry Swap sound?
The idea would be to send 5 items with a strawberry theme, to include:

One handmade item - you could sew, knit, crochet, paint or use paper

One strawberry shaped item - this could be anything strawberry shaped 

One strawberry flavoured item - this could be food, a candle or something else scented with strawberries

The last two are entirely up to you as long as they are strawberry themed.

Here's what I sent way back in 2010



So who's in then?

Just leave me a comment before Friday 17th of June and I'll announce partners on Sunday 19th June. Please let me know if you are happy to post overseas.
This swap is open to bloggers, instagrammers and non bloggers as long as I have a contact email.

I've made this pic to pop on your blogs and please feel free to share the swap on your blogs too. 





34 comments:

  1. Oh what fun......count me in ..happy. Post anywhere ....what a wonderful idea.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might be interested depending on dates. I will pop over to your blog as my phone is not ideal for reading this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Andrea, let me know if you do want to join in x

      Delete
  3. Count me in please. I do love a good swap. �� And this sounds just the ticket xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous - will keep me busy after my exam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you're busy enough but it's lovely to have you xx

      Delete
  5. Hi! My name is Montse and I am from Spain, I wish to participate, my mail is montsevg2@gmail.com. thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for signing up Montse, its lovely to have new swap partners x

      Delete
  6. Please count me in too... Just love strawberries!
    I'm happy to post overseas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for signing up Edit, its great to see you taking part in another swap x

      Delete
  7. Oh dear...I fear I MUST participate. I love LOVE strawberries! I'll pot anywhere.
    Hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if you MUST Kim, :-) it's lovey to have you xx

      Delete
  8. Me please! Prefer to post in UK if possible (I commented on instagram too)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in and wish to post in UK, my email is mgbaffico@gmaio.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in and wish to post in UK, my email is mgbaffico@gmaio.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I had time to praticipate in this fabulous swap... but wanted to comment to say that the strawberry pincushion is in use daily and I still have that gorgeous wee strawberry asket whic houses my eyes (for crochet toys and other amigurumi related bits and bobs) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi emma, how lovely to hear from you, it's a shame you can't take part again and how wonderful that you are still using your strawberry swap gifts xx

      Delete
  12. Hi, My name is Debbie. I'm happy to post anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes please I would love to be a part of your swap. No blog but email is
    lyn.robyn.smith@gmail.com I'm in Australia & happy to post anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tracy, I would like to join in, but have you got any dates to send out by? Just need to check :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Tracy...Count me in please. I'm happy to post anywhere and I love the theme. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie, thank you for signing up to the Strawberry Swap, I'm glad you like the theme x

      Delete
  16. Hi Tracy.Would like to join in.No blog but email lynniegrant@hotmail.com

    I am happy to post anywhere. x
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Replies
    1. Should have said uk only please xx
      http://jillecymraeg.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  19. I'll be happy to take part but UK only please

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Tracy. Yes please. Love the idea and theme. michellekgreen@tiscali.co.uk Would prefer UK if at all possible thank you

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...