Saturday 20 February 2016

Super Stationery Swap

Happy Saturday everyone, we are feeling a bit sorry for ourselves this morning, sore throats and tickly coughs have come to visit, so a duvet day is in order and I seem to have welded myself to the computer and I'm refusing to move unless it's an emergency. People are being fed and watered as the need arises but this is a day to do as little as possible.

Whilst sitting at the computer drinking my seventh cup of tea, I told you it's one of those days, I've been trying to think of some new swap ideas, something nice and easy as I know we all have lots of projects on the go and other commitments.
So.........how about a 
Stationery Swap.


EDITED - we're having a stationery swap and not a stationary swap!!!!

I know we all love "happy post", "snail mail" anything as long as it's not a bill.
It would seem that lots of you love to decorate your parcels/letters etc with stickers, labels and what not. 
So who would love to receive some stationery pretties through the door?

Yes, okay then here are the guidelines.

Sign Up to the Stationery Swap by Sunday 28th February by leaving a comment below

Partners will be announced on my blog on Monday 29th February

Parcels need to be posted out by Thursday 24th March
(before would be great as it would be nice to receive some goodies in time for Easter)

This is a worldwide swap, please let me know if you are happy to post worldwide or your own country only. I will do my best to accommodate everyone but it will depend on numbers.

You don't have to have a blog to take part but I will need an email address from those who don't blog.

Please feel free to share the swap on your blog/instagram page using #superstationeryswap.

Contact your swap partner, get to know each, read each others blogs and generally be nosy!!

And now for the best bits........

Make, Buy, Thrift, Upcycle, Recycle, use your own stash 
and put together a parcel of 
5 stationery items
plus one handmade item
(It doesn't have to be handmade by you but it's kind of nice too add a little something that you made)

Some Ideas

pens, pencils, erasers, sharpeners, paper clips, sticky notes, note books, paper, journals, envelopes and cards, embellishments, stickers, washi tape, scissors, punches, stamps, diaries etc

The handmade item could be a book mark, a notebook cover, a notebook, paper, envelopes, a pencil case or pouch etc

Okay I think that's everything, if I've forgotten anything please let me know.

Please feel free to use the stationery swap image on your blogs and #superstationeryswap on instagram.

Let's get swapping!!

xxxx






19 comments:

  1. Ooh, me please! I'd prefer UK posting but could do Europe if needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura

      Thank you for signing up for the swap x

      Delete
  2. Dear Tracy
    Yes, please count me in too - you can never have too many of these lovely things! Happy to post worldwide.
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellie
      Thank you for signing up to the swap, it would appear we can’t have too much of anything craft related can we!!

      Delete
  3. Count me in Tracy. Sounds like a fabulous idea. Happy to post anywhere. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo hoo - that is me. I'm in without saying really. Worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This swap is perfect for you Kimberley xx

      Delete
  5. Sounds like fun Tracy. Never done anything like this before so please count me in. I did message you on IG re material ! Good luck with organising this swap x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara, thank you for signing up to the swap, if you have any questions just ask.

      sorry it’s been half term here and every time I go to answer your message someone calls me!!
      I’ve just left a reply on instagram x

      Delete
  6. Hi Tracy, sorry you're all poorly..duvet days definitely in order the,. Yes please sign me up , happy to post anywhere.
    PS ...did you know Kimberley is doing a Easter swap ? Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tracy...Yes please count me in and I'm happy to post anywhere. Hope ypu are feeling better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes please Tracy, sign me up.Happy to post anywhere. lyn.robyn.smith@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tracy, please count me in, UK only though. Joy x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Fab idea. I would love it. Happy to post anywhere too. Thanks for hosting. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOooh, have to join this Tracy, I love stationary!! Can you add me to the list please? I think I'm in time for a change!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to join Tracy and I am happy to post worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh please count me in and I would be happy to post to Europe. I LOVE stationery!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, please.....May I joining n? I'm late, I know. I'm just happy to send to someone....I don't need to receive.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...