Monday 29 February 2016

Stationery Swap Partners

Thank you to everyone that signed up for the Super Stationery Swap


Here are your swap partners and a little reminder of the guidelines.

Tracy (me) and Louise (Welsh Dreams Now Reality)

Debi (Busy Little Chicken) and Laura (Beads, Buttons & Birds)

Barbara  and Joy (Daisy Row)

Debbie (Fairy Bluebell's Craft Adventure) and Linny (email)

Melanie (The Patchwork Robin) and Tracy (Sunny Corner Farm)

Ellie (Feltabulous) and Amanda (Graham's Landing)

Tracy (Me) and Maria

Kimberley and Glenda (email)

Contact your swap partner, get to know each, read each others blogs and generally be nosy!!

Make, Buy, Thrift, Upcycle, Recycle, use your own stash 
and put together a parcel of 
5 stationery items, 
plus one handmade item. 
(It doesn't have to be handmade by you but it's kind of nice too add a little something that you made)

Parcels need to be posted out by Thursday 24th March
(before would be great as it would be nice to receive some goodies in time for Easter)

Please feel free to share the swap on your blog/instagram page using #superstationeryswap. I will also add a links doodah to my swap posts after the 24th.

Happy swapping and any problems just let me know.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Tracy. Yay for new surprise stationery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy, many thanks for this swap, I was wondering if you have an email address for Barbara (or, Barbara, if you read this please contact me via my blog) as the link you put here doesn't work.
    Joy x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for setting this up, Tracy. Looking forward to seeing all the goodies we receive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for setting this up. Looking forward to swapping :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...