Sunday 1 November 2015

Pinch, Punch, First of the Month.....

....and no returns
(I did start writing this post at about 9am this morning but have only just got around to finishing it off! So apologies for it being past the midday cutoff)

November is here!


I love the beginning of the month, it heralds a fresh start, new beginnings
and, as we start counting down towards December, this month is going to be super busy.
I feel a list coming on!

I have blog swaps to start and finish,  as well as a few makes that I would like to start just for me. I also take part in craft swaps over on Facebook, trading talents with others, it's a great way to add handmade gifts that you don't make yourself to your Christmas Lists or, as I do, to decorate our home.
If any of you would ever like to trade talents with me then just let me know as I think I love swapping more than I do selling my makes!

I'll be posting the Cracker Swap partners tomorrow so there is still a little time to join in, 
please feel free to add the button below to your blog and share the swap amongst your friends.


We are back to school tomorrow and our week and a bit of the half term break has been a mix of lazy days and family fun.

We have enjoyed a trip to the Sealife Centre in  London.


Pumpkin Carving in our local country park.


Building a Lancaster Bomber!


 Finishing off the week with a Light Party at our daughter's church.


As well as watching movies, playing board games and some much needed rest and relaxation.

Phew! I'm exhausted after all that lot but I am also excited for what the month of November is going to bring.






1 comment:

  1. Absolutely loving the wellies Tracy, they are lovely x x x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...