Friday 7 March 2014

Send A Little Love Swap

I just wanted to apologise for my lack of posts lately especially to those of you that took part in the
Send A Little Love Swap. I did in fact start writing a post around the 14th February but I got way laid and then I had more things to say and show you and less time to write about them!!!

But anyhow I am here now and I hope you all enjoyed the Send A Little Love Swap as much as I did, looking at all your lovely blog posts you all received and sent some wonderful goodies around globe.

I was partnered with the lovely Leonie from Kiwi at Heart and this is what we sent each other.

Leonie sent me this Kete, 
which is a traditional Maori basket woven from flax leaves, 
Leonie added a bright red crocheted heart,

Inside were lots more treats

a red dotty heart handmade card


some delicious jellies which I ate whilst looking at my gifts.


three felt heart handmade and hand stamped love mini cards,


a ceramic heart with the word love stamped in the middle


two reels of washi tape


and some gorgeous red, white and blue heart bunting


and here are my swap goodies all together.




And here is what I send Leonie....

I did a little looking stalking on Leonie's pinterest boards and found that she like aqua, red and white so themed my makes around those three colours. I think I may have gone a little overboard though!!!
I covered some plain white matchboxes in some valentines themed papers that I picked up at Home Sense and filled them with buttons, trim, ribbon and a red rose pendant.


I found some fabulous aqua, red and white fabrics on ebay and make a quilted pincushion and some personalised bunting.




I thought that Leonie might want to make something from the fabrics so I added some pieces too.


 Keeping with the aqua,red and white theme (I told you I had gone overboard!) I found some lovely printables on pinterest and printed them on photo paper.



No love swap parcel would be complete without some LOVEHEARTS sweets and some chocolate.


I also found this little love heart note book in Home Sense (you can never have too many notebooks).


and finally a heart shaped candle.



 Thank you to everyone that took part in the Send a Little Love Swap and a special thank you to Leonie for being such a kind and generous swap partner.

11 comments:

  1. Wow Tracy - such gorgeous packages! Lucky Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous parcels both sent and received

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sent and received .a fun swap x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a great swap, thanks so much for organising it.

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely gifts, both sent and received. Thank you for organising this swap again this year. It seems a tradition that we must repeat :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Tracy
    Great swaps! I really enjoyed taking part in this swap too.
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. a fabulous fun swap! Gorgeous gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of wonderful goodies and I have to say I also received some really lovely bit and pieces from PJ at The Snail Garden. It was a great swap and so good to be in contact with someone who likes very similar things. Many thanks. I for one would certainly like to repeat again next year!!

    keep well

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for organising the swap!
    I forgot to take pictures of my gifts to Pene! But, did put pics on my blog of Pene's gifts to me.
    Enjoy !
    Sandie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful gifts! Thank you again for arranging this swap. Best wishes, Pj x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...