Wednesday 20 November 2013

Dressmaking Wednesday

No photos I'm afraid to day as I rushed out the door without my camera!
I put my skirt to one side this week as I have quite a few orders on the go. 
As my cutting table is currently full of fabric and "stuff" I thought I would make use of a clear table to cut out a Luke Skywalker costume I've been asked to make.

So quite a productive morning,  one pair of trousers cut out and a re jig of a tunic pattern to make a mock cross over tunic as well as some time spent chatting.

Just before the school run I took a quick trip to Hobbycraft to buy some felt for the alphabet bunting I'm making and some more hessian for Christmas sacks and stockings.

Tonight I will be cutting out more letter templates whilst I wait for Rachel to come home from a school theatre trip.

Tomorrow I will share with you the wonderful goodies I received in an Autumn swap.






2 comments:

  1. You have quite a lot on the go! Look forward to seeing your Autumn swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like my house - I have a fair to prepare for in three weeks time!
    Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...