Sunday 27 October 2013

Proud Mum Moment

On Thursday night I spent the evening listening to some of the pupils at Rachel and Jack's school perform in a Cabaret Evening. The talent was amazing and I am always slightly envious of their youthful courage that allows the students to get up in front of their peers and the parents to perform songs especially on their own!

My main reason for going was to listen to Rachel perform Popular from the musical Wicked. Now I have heard her sing many times in the choir and at home but on Thursday night she did an absolutely amazing job and her performance was superb!!!


Can you tell I am just a little bit proud of her!

I did try to video her performance but did a terrible job because as soon as I pressed record on my iphone the flash light came on and I quick had to hide my phone so I caught about 5 seconds of her singing!! Luckily my mishap didn't distract Rachel from her singing.

As I write this she is in the conservatory singing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...