Wednesday 31 July 2013

Blurry photos???

I seem to be very confused by blogging at the moment and have lots of questions to ask, my first one is about blurry photos. I take photos with both my iPhone and my DSLR and have a tendency to use my phone to write my blog posts because I can sit with the kids in the living room BUT my photos lately have been blurry. They are clear on my phone or mac and at first I thought it might be because I was looking at my blog on my phone but that's not the case. They are just plain blurry! If you click on them they are clear but how many people want to click on all your photos when reading your blog??
It seems I'm not the only one with this problem but there doesn't seem to be one cure everyone has a different way of correcting this problem and I was just wondering if you lovely bloggers had
A) noticed that my photos were blurry
B) had any ideas on what I am doing wrong
and
C) could point me in the right direction to get this problem solved

I have added a photo so you can see what I mean...



Thanks in advance from "confused of chelmsford"


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. Hello, CoC, your photos look fine to me. I only use my PC to read blogs, and even when I click to bring it up big (fits the whole of my 13" screen) it looks fine. Maybe your phone screen needs a clean? Sorry cant be more helpful, WoW (Wanda of Wiltshire) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos look fine to me too. I also enlarge the photo an saw quite a bit of detail
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Tracy
    The photo above doesn't look blurry to me and I have just enlarged it on my PC and it is crystal clear - no blurriness there at all. Perhaps it is something that happens when using other formats (tablets? etc.) Sorry if that wasn't much help.
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy

    I'll echo what Ellie has said here too. I've also downloaded it to me May and it looks perfectly ok.

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry...what a mess writing without glasses...that should read "downloaded to my Mac" ....tch!!!

      A x

      Delete
  5. I love homemade bags! we go to a local farmers market to discover the new handmade bags and goods! They make excellent gifts too. The fairy bag is so nice! Wish I had one.
    Sue
    http:onlineplantnursery.com/trees/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...