Wednesday 12 June 2013

Secret Present Ta Dah!

I can now show you the secret present I was working on last week.


This was for one of my daughter Rachel's friends whose birthday it is today (Happy Birthday Roisin x)


I previously used this guitar fabric when I made a bag for Roisin last year so with the piece that was left over this is what I came up with.


There was just enough fabric for the letters and a small panel on the back which I teamed with a super soft velvety purple fabric.


I chose a fancy font and went BIG for the R


and used a less fancy font from the same font group for the lowercase letters.


It was Rachel's idea to use the guitar cutout as an exclamation mark!


I'm really pleased with how it turned out and I hope Roisin likes it too.

6 comments:

  1. Its brilliant, Tracy, I'm sure she'll love it. And doesn't she have a wonderful voice. That girl will go far.
    Joy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tracy
    What a lovely and thoughtful present. I agree with Joy, I'm sure she'll love it too!
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is that!! I bet Roisin loved that!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure she will love it - it's fab, well done!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty. Bet Roisin loves it
    Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lovely, at first glance I thought the name was done in sequins!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...