Monday 29 October 2012

just a reminder.....

This post is just to say thank you to all of you lovely ladies that have signed up so far to my


it's lovely to see so many new faces and to see that so many of you are friends in the real world too!!!

There is still time to take part in the swap as it doesn't close until the 31st October, so if you fancy taking part then head over to this post and leave a comment I will be pairing up partners and posting them on my blog on Thursday.

Also did you see my blog got hi-jacked the other day by my daughter Rachel, thank you to everyone that popped over and said hello




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...