Monday 2 January 2012

First Swaps of 2012

If you're feeling a bit flat now that you have packed away all the Christmas decorations or you just fancy getting back into making again then these two swaps might be just the ticket.
Firstly, in preparation for the month of LOVE, 
Gem over at Gem's Country Life Dream has organised a Blog Love Swap


The theme is blog love 
so basically it can include anything you wish to send that your partner would love to receive.
It must include a minimum of 5 items but there are no other requirements. For more information or to join in with this swap please pop over to Gem's Blog but be quick the closing date for this swap is the 8th January with swap parcels to reach their recipient by the 14th February.

 Secondly, if like me you still need to tidy up your craft area and you have more stash than you have time to create then the Travelling Craft Box over at Hookin' With LaaLaa might be just your thing.

Lynda will start the box off with crafty bits and pieces, books or magazines and each time it stops off on its journey the recipient may take any items they wish from the box as long as they replace them with bits and pieces from their own stash. Sounds like this one could be lots of fun as you have to blog about what you take (but not what you put in) and you will get to see the box travelling around the UK. 
For all the information on how this swap works and to take part pop over to Lynda's Blog now.

I hope these first two swaps of 2012 have whetted your appetite a little I'm sure there are plenty more swaps to come.

P.S Don't forget for the chance to receive from of my handmade goodies you need to join in my

4 comments:

  1. Lol I feel like I am back at school and I've got my homework done before I fall behind :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Thanks Tracy! I'm so glad you've joined in the swap. I can't wait! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lovely :)x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my dear! You are a winner of a pair of bag handle in the Monthly Make for 2012 draw. Please email me you address to thefeltfairy{at}aol.com love Annie xx

    loving the new look xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...