Monday 21 November 2011

Christmas Shopping - Handmade and On-Line!!!

The weather has taken a decidedly chilly turn over the past few days and together with the fog this has made me want to stay snuggled nice and warm indoors. But I'm not going to let this cold weather stop me from getting on with my Christmas shopping - Oh No! I shall be doing this from the comfort of my armchair at the Creative Connections CRAFTfest this weekend.
 There will be 175 (yes 175!) stalls selling an array of unique and wonderful handmade goodies at this 
on-line extravaganza.

So if you were thinking of heading out this weekend to start (or finish) your Christmas shopping then STOP 
pop the kettle on instead, 
grab some biscuits, 
get comfy in your favourite armchair
 and browse through the many virtual stores that will be showcasing their wares. 

I f you would like to see what's on offer then I am showcasing some of the stall holders over on my facebook page so pop over and take a look.....


1 comment:

  1. That's my kind of shopping trip!! Off now to take a looksy. Thankyou for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...