Saturday 29 October 2011

Recent Makes and Orders!!!

I recently had to make a present for one of Rachel's friends so using some lovely linen fabric with purple roses, decorated with machine embroidery and sequins and teaming it with some sumptuous purple corduroy I made this pretty make-up bag.
 Probably like most of you I tend to shy away from zips but as they say practice makes perfect, so I have been practicing.
Both these animal print make up bags were a custom order via facebook and I was really pleased with how these turned out.
 
A finishing touch with a pink ribbon zip pull and a silver heart charm for the zebra print
 
and a red ribbon zip pull and gold heart charm for the leopard print.
 
I already have orders for a few more of these so I shall be getting lots of zip practice!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a whizz with zips...
    Like the bags esp. the purple one.
    They look really well-made.

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. tracy I hate you, you are so talented at everything you do!
    the bags are great, as are the photos of them, well done x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The purple bag looks great.! well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bags are great. Hope all going well.Sue x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...