Tuesday 1 March 2011

Happy St David's Day!!!

Just a quick post to wish everyone a

 Happy St David's Day


(photo courtesey of the stdavidsdaysociety)

being married to a welsh man and having two of  my three children tell everyone they were born in wales, when they were born in essex we will definitely be celebrating today...

Paul and Jack are really excited as they are off in just over a weeks time to watch Wales V Ireland at the Millenium Stadium, it's Jack first time at Cardiff and watching a live international game and he has been practicing "Hymns and Aria's" and would like to pack his suitcase now... (not excited at all)

I'm looking forward to some Welsh Cakes later with a nice cup of tea.....





2 comments:

  1. Happy St Davids Day, enjoy your welsh cake (was it just the one? ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated St Davids Day hun...sorry its late..hope you all had a lovely day..and not had to many welsh cakes...lol

    The boys will love it in cardiff..and to be watching the rubgy at the stadium..they will love it!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blogxx
    Hugs Clare@weekend crafter xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...