Sunday 26 December 2010

What a fab day!!!

Just popped in to say hope you all had a wonderful Christmas - we thoroughly enjoyed our relaxed Christmas day the food was excellent - thanks to Paul - smoked salmon and scramble eggs for breakfast, turkey and all the trimmings for lunch. I even enjoyed my brussel sprouts this year as Paul had tried the Gordon Ramsey recipe and they were very tasty!!!!

The kids were thrilled with their gifts from Santa.......
We're off out today to visit family - more pressies too!!!

I'm going to use the time over the next few days to catch up on blogging about my advent swap goodies so watch this space!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a relaxed Christmas day! We had a wonderful Christmas here too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Gordon Ramsey recipe does look delicious x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...