Saturday 30 October 2010

Pumpkin Carving

In a bid to catch up on my Halloween blogging here are just a few pictures of our pumpkin carving afternoon earlier in the week......


Jack digging deep for flesh and seeds.....
Pumpkin Face......reminds me of the character Moonface in Enid Blyton's The Folk of the Faraway Tree...
Nearly there.......oh the concentration!!!!
finally all the flesh and seeds are out and who can resist a big squelch!!!!!

The pumpkins have been emptied of their gooey flesh and have now been carved and are waiting for the dark spooky night of Halloween to reveal themselves........
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...