Saturday 20 March 2010

Baby it's you.....

I don't know how but somehow today my baby turned 2!!!

It only feels like yesterday that there I was in the throe's of labour whilst my darling hubby was calmly sipping tea with the midwife...and here we are two years later and my baby isn't a baby anymore.
As you can see we have been invaded by Bob the Builder, and the living room is beginning to look like there has been an explosion in a toy shop. I'm not quite sure where it's all going to go but luckily I have some Bob the Builder fabric and will make a couple of bags to at least keep it all together.....
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. They do grow up so quickly.
    Ah Bob the builder. My boys love him.
    Rachael XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. You've made some lovely bags.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Jille x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww How time flys, My Little Whirlwind turned 2 today! Feels like only yesterday i was holding this tiny wrinkely little baby in my arms!
    Some times i really wish she could stay small forever!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...