Monday 11 January 2010

must pull finger out - part 2



Pulling my finger out is going to have to wait until Wednesday as I have a busy few days of friends coming for lunch this week. My friend Caroline is coming today and we don't catch up as often as we should, what with families, school, work etc but we shall have a lovely long chat today and Caroline wants to have a nosey at our new orangey, which is now water tight but very chilly..


On Tuesday Tanya is coming over, we've known each other for 11 years and met at a post natal group when our eldest children were born, again we don't see each as often as we used to as Tanya is a super busy mum, working at a primary school and is in the middle of her teaching degree course. But she's popping over after work and is going to have some lunch and lots of chatting.


I have been thinking up some Valentine gift ideas so shall hopefully get cracking on those towards the end of the week, if I don't get too distracted!!!! Hope you all have a great week.


1 comment:

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...