Saturday 15 August 2009

Twitter, Flickr, knickers in a twist!

I have finally taken the plunge and joined Twitter

you can see my tweets at

http://twitter.com/madaboutbagsuk

apparently it will be updated everytime I blog here so no double typing!!!

I've also joined Flickr and am starting the slow process of uploading my many bag photos onto my photostream if you would like to see some of my creations then please take a look

http://www.flickr.com/photos/madaboutbagsuk/

from what I can gather I will now get my knickers in a twist with all this tweeting, blogging, facebooking, uploading, forum chatting and general computing!!!!

ohh I almost forgot my facebook page

right I off for a lie down in a dark room - Goodnight X

GRRRRR!!! nearly did get my knickers in a twist with the twitter feed but think I'm there now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...