Friday 5 June 2009

What's your Pirate Name?




My 9 year old son Jack is obsessed with Pirates of the Carribean and has seen all the films and is quite happy dressed as Captain Jack Sparrow swordfighting anyone who gets in his way....well he has this pirate book that tells you what you pirate name is by taking the first letter of your first name, the first letter of your surname and the last letter of your surname....mine is Dreadful Thomas Bigswagger!!!!
Jack's worked out all he's class friends pirate names as well as those of some of the teachers and parents and it has been a bit pirate crazy up at school lately...and as i didn't want my Misi friends to miss out on knowing their pirate names i started a post in the forum see if anyone else wanted to know their pirate name and lots of them did. I have to say the worst name so far has to go to Lou from Looby Crafts whose pirate name is HAIRY WILDMAN RATFACE. If you would like to know your pirate name you can either pop over to Misi or leave a comment and I will let you know.
I will need
first letter of your first name
first letter of your surname
last letter of your surname
In honour of this pirate theme here are a few piratey goodies from Misi shopkeepers
please bear with me with the links as i haven't quite mastered the art of photos in bloggerland yet last lot took ages!!!!





2 comments:

  1. and this for pirate sprogs http://www.misi.co.uk/gifts/483/Pirate_Tag_Comforter.html pmsl

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry moppy i did see that but i was getting fed up with photo thing and decided to quit while i was ahead!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...