Sunday 28 June 2009

Addicted to Facebook

I recently bumped into an old school friend but was in hurry so didn't have time to swap numbers etc. "I'm on facebook" she yelled at me as she walked away. Now I was a bit sceptical about facebook at first and although everyone else seems to be on it I couldn't be bothered to register. But after bumping into Hayley, my old school chum, I thought What the hell! and went on and registered. That was last week and now I'm completely addicted to catching up on old friends, posting old and embaressing pictures of myself, my old friends and my family. Tonight I should have been down my workshop tidying up and maybe even sewing but where was I - on facebook uploading pictures of myself with a terrible perm for everyone to see!!!

I shall have to hide the evidence of what I have been doing by deleting all the update emails after everyone commented on my pictures!!!

Now you're probably wondering how bad can the photo of me with a bad perm be - well let me show you!!!!


I told you it was bad didn't I!!!

I still can't belive my Mum not only did that to me ( yes she permed my hair) but that she actually let me go out of the house looking like that!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha - I had a similar hair - do !!!!
    Also addicted to facebook - spend far too long on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I have tagged you. Details on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been chosen by me to receive a lovely blog award. You can get the cute award picture from my blog.

    The rules of the award are:

    1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

    2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.

    3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...