Friday 8 May 2009

Misi Swap

i recently joined in a Misi Secret Swap, where we had to make something beginning with our swappers initial I can't tell or show you what i made as my swapper hasn't posted yet and i don't want to spoil it.
But i just wanted to show you the lovely M for Mad About Bags things that i received......
  • Mug Warmer - beautifully felted
  • Magnets
  • Magnetic bookmark
  • Match Book Notepad - ingenious as it is made from a Dulux paint sample strip
  • Make-up Bag
  • I've just found out that all these lovely handmade items were made by the very talented Teresa from www.tase.misi.co.uk so a BIG thank you from me to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...