Friday 8 May 2009

ikea units....

i've spent the last few days putting together new units for my workshop, i bought a joblot of ikea expedit units, you know the cubby hole ones, they didn't come with instructions but http://www.madebyval.misi.co.uk very kindly posted a link to some great instructions...
well the first one went together just fine and is up and stuffed with fabric, books etc, then yesterday i decided to put together the next one, for some reason i decided to lay the unit down before putting the ends on... not a good idea as nothing would line up and i got really cross (argghhh!!) hubby came to help and i nearly made myself sick (we'd just had a fish and chip supper and i was bending over trying to get two corners to fit together...) finally it was up (that's the unit not the fish and chips) and again is now stuffed with fabric.....
today i put the third one together in under an hour!!!!! it's still empty as i ran out of time and had to go on the school run...
my workshop is finally taking shape and i might even get some sewing done next week (yahhh!!!)

1 comment:

  1. I had forgotten all about those instructions!! Thanks for the mention. I am glad you got them all together in the end :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...