Tuesday 5 May 2009

Hello and welcome to Mad About Bags

I've finally decided to take the plunge and start a blog, so here it is, it is still in it's infancy but will be adding new things as we go along....

well as you can see i am mad about fabric and can't resist a remnant box or a charity shop bargain. my workshop is full to the rafters with fabric and is in turmoil at the moment as i have decided to re-paint and put up new units to show off all the fabrics that i have, although it's just one big mess as i have to put the units together in the workshop as they won't fit through the door!!! which means i have piled all the boxes of fabrics down one end and the units at the other...

i will post some before and after pictures soon once it has been transformed.....

you can find samples of my work at www.madaboutbags.net and www.madaboutbags.misi.co.uk

i hope you enjoy my ramblings and will visit again.....

2 comments:

  1. yay! love your bags xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know I love your bags too!
    Well done on blog
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...