Wednesday 14 December 2016

Advent Day 5

***Edited to say not sure why but this didn't publish when I posted it last week***

Day 5

We are hitting the ground running this week as we have so much to squeeze in. 
I'm not sure if I will be fit for anything by Friday!
Tonight was Master Madaboutbags' school Carol Concert at Chelmsford Cathedral. 


It was an evening of singing, instrument playing and a rather enthusiastic organ player! 
We were all rather tired by the time we arrived home so after a warming cup of tea and a festive bakewell it was time for bed as we have another busy day tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely setting for a school concert and carol singing.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...