Monday 25 January 2016

A fresh start to the week

Just popping in to say I haven't vanished just playing catch up after "the week that was" that turned into two weeks!
I'm starting this week with a burst of energy and making the most of this glorious sunny morning (we are still in January aren't we?) by walking to my new keep fit class. It's a funny route as I pass over a busy A road via two big roundabouts and then walk down country lanes and through the churchyard to get to the village hall. 
I've returned a little red in the face but I'm feeling invigorated and ready for the week ahead.

9 comments:

  1. Glad you are enjoying your exercise! I am enjoying my daily walking so I can understand why you are liking it. Hope that you keep having fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A daily walk sounds good, are you an any weather kind of walker Amy? I think I might be a fair weather one!!!

      Delete
  2. That's great!!!!! Well done on doing it and enjoying it!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say I really did and the keep fit too x

      Delete
  3. Good for you...and a nice walk there and back too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good, Maria and I even walked to watch Tomas play rugby too, the only I thing I didn't enjoy was when I got cramp in both calf muscles taking my wellies off!!!

      Delete
  4. I was supposed to walk to work today but wimped out because of the weather! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might be a fair weather walker too Jo!!

      Delete
  5. Getting started is the toughest part of exercise really. It looks like a nice walk.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...