Sunday 27 December 2015

Advent

It seems that I failed miserably again this year on completing my advent posts for
Julie's Scrapbook Advent Calendar.

I think I was so exhausted after our trip to Lapland that I never quite got back into the swing of things, although I did manage a few extra days over on Instagram

Day 15

Paul's birthday and the first year I've really realised how pants a December birthday really can be!!


Day 16

My card arrived from Brenda in Canada as part of the Christmas Card Swap


Day 17

All packed and ready for our very very early flight to Lapland


Day 18

Flying off to Lapland today!!!


And that was as far as I got with posting my advent photos, if I had managed to post more they would have gone a bit like this.....

Day 19

Meeting Santa in Lapland


Day 20

Our last day in Lapland and there was just time for some last minute tobogganing before flying home.


Day 21

A collage of my amazing gifts that I received from Melanie in the Santa Sack Swap


Day 22

There seems to have been a distinct lack of photos on the 22nd December this can only mean that

a) I was still wading through the holiday washing and ironing

b) secretly wrapping presents

c) catching up on social media

d) visiting our Nana

probably all four but hopefully not at the same time and a few more besides.... 

Day 23

We blew away the cobwebs today with a walk in the woods with friends as part of
The Big Winter Feed at Danbury Lakes where we had to fill up up socks with bird seed.


Day 24

We finally got around to making our chocolate house, needless to say it didn't last long and I think it could have done with a bit more decorating on our part!


and finally to end look who I captured on camera visiting long after we had all gone to bed.......


although I didn't quite manage to post everyday I will enjoy looking back over these photos and seeing what we did get up to during the build up to Christmas.






8 comments:

  1. lots of lovely things happening there. All I'm trying to do is stay out of the heat! Might catch up on months and months of photos/scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in. Remember it is just for fun, and it doesn't matter if you don't finish. As they slow and steady.
    Hope you had a good Christmas, and Happy New Year
    Julie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've captured perfectly well the moment of putting the presents under the tree! Very pleasant and amusing Santa you had!))

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some brilliant photos!!! Im glad you had a super time in Lapland. We might go for a walk in Danbury today!!!Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a fabulous time in Lapland, you must tell us more about your trip, it looks wonderful. You received such lovely things in the Santa Sack swap, I must look out for that one next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You didn't fail, you are just normal like the rest of us!! Glad that you had great times leading up to Christmas and such a good visit to Lapland, that looks fantastic!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had an amazing time in Lapland. I failed to post ach day as well :( Happy New Year to you and yours. X

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...