Saturday 28 November 2015

It's beginning to look a bit like Christmas....

We've been having a bit of a technology crisis for the past few weeks, firstly, the Internet decided to stop working and we were without a connection for nearly a week (the teenagers thought the world had ended!) and then on the day that was fixed the computer decided to stop working and after a week of trying to fix it a bright shiny new one had to be bought to replace it. We are now back online and I'm playing catch up with emails and blog posts in between trying to make things for all the wonderful swaps I have signed up for. Talking of swaps how are your crackers coming along!
And talking of crackers, December is just around the corner and as this weekend is the closest to the first day of the month we decided to put up our Christmas tree and decorations. The conservatory is looking very Christmassy indeed!



We've even bought some new Christmas presents lights....



...but what I loved most is finding all the wonderful decorations and gifts that I have received as part of swaps both here in blogland and on Facebook. Some have been sent from overseas and some from closer to home but they have all be sent with love and friendship and for that they will always be treasured, thank you I do love this little crafting community that we belong to.

December is going to be a busy month and I've already signed up for Julie's Advent Calendar and Joy and Eileen's Winter Photographic Scavenger Hunt. If you fancy joining in too just pop over to their blogs to find out more.




3 comments:

  1. I'll be putting the list up tomorrow. Look forward to seeing what you do.......
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your Christmas presents lights. Haven't seen those around here, but I don't shop to far afield these days.

    I might join up with Julie's Advent Calendar ... have to think fast if I do.

    Wishing you a beautiful December 1st and all month long!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a nightmare without the internet!!! And a computer. And right now, for us, no car!!! Ahrgh!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...