Monday 29 December 2014

Send Us Christmas Swap

Back in November Kimberley over at Creative Chaos, organised a Send Us Christmas swap, the idea being that you fill a 1 litre tub with goodies, including some handmade things, some christmassy things and what ever else you could manage to fit in that your partner might like.

I was paired with Laney over at Izzy Beads, a new to me blogger. I've really enjoyed getting to know Laney and finding out some of our similarities through her blog and Facebook. 

This is what Laney sent me in my parcel


The most gorgeous bottle stopper made using a glass bead covered in flowers and the tiniest of ladybirds.


A dog bone glass bead pendant with added paw print in one of my favourite colours.


A beaded book mark and fairy charm.


A scrumptious smelling bath fizz bomb.


Felted balls in lots of fabulous colours.


And lots of beads bits and bobs.


and here are all my goodies together.


Me being useless again forget to take any photos of what I made and sent to Laney, so I'm relaying on Laney to post a few on her blog.

Thank you to lane for being such a fab swap partner Laney and thank you to Kimberley for organising the swap amidst all her degree work!!

6 comments:

  1. PS - will you be running the Heart Swap again in 2015?

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen, yes to the heart swap the post is half written I just need to finish it off x

      Delete
  2. What a great swap,and such pretty things.
    Rosezeeta

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful swap
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...