Monday 1 December 2014

Advent - Day 1

This year I am joining in again with Julie's 

ADVENT CALENDAR


It harks back to the days when we got excited about those little pictures behind the doors of our advent calendars, not a chocolate was in sight!

A manger maybe or an angelic angel and the star on Christmas Eve meant that Father Christmas was finally on his way.....

Times have certainly changed and chocolate is most definitely on the menu for breakfast in our house, even the teens don't want to miss out on that!

Here's a sneak peek at our chocolate advent which I bought from a fellow Facebook maker during a recent online market event.


If you would like to join in and share your advent photos then pop over to Julie's blog KC's Court to find out more.


5 comments:

  1. We had the most Amazing antique old advent calendar that had an accompanying story which you read a small section of each day which linked to the picture. Oh how I loved it@!! I saw it at my Dad's house last Christmas and it made me So happy to see it. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What lovely memories that most hold Kezzie xx

      Delete
  2. The advent calender looks lovely
    Julie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy...Yes, the chocolate diet has started here too. xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...