Thursday 11 September 2014

My Little Street Urchin

On Wednesday Tomas' school held a Victorian day where all the children, staff and parent helpers dressed in victorian clothes and met Florence Nightingale. Looking at all the things that Tomas made he had a whale of a time. 
Here he is dressed as a street urchin complete with dirty face.



and here are my favourite makes of the day, a victorian birthday card painted by Tomas and a gold locket with a picture of his Dad and a lock of hair! For those of you that have seen photos of Paul he has a number one haircut all over and is ginger so I'm not entirely sure whose hair that is!!!


4 comments:

  1. Why pretend, Tracy? We all know Tomas's face is always that dirty. He's still as gorgeous as ever. Joy x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie, and so fun! Happy weekend to you & your little urchin too :-)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Tracy!!! He looks just like Oliver Twist ! Great photos!!

    keep well

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...