Sunday 27 October 2013

Autumn Makes

I thought I would just share with you a few of my autumnal makes......

Last year I made these pumpkins using curtain and upholstery fabrics, I posted them on facebook again this year and some of them found new homes.


I was then asked if I could make some teeny weeny hanging ones to decorate a twig tree 


and around a doorway and this is what I came up with. 


I can't wait to see them in their new homes.


As part of the Autumn Swap I made a french inspired autumnal bunting for my swap partner AnneMarie. I was given a charm pack of fabric squares as part of a swap a couple of years ago and had wondered what I could make with them and they turned out to be ideal for this project as Anne Marie likes blue.


I also made her this cute mini pumpkin from a autumnal fabric which I love and just can't remember where I got it from to buy some more!


I'm always trying to think of new ways to send buttons and make them look pretty so I turned these orange buttons into pumpkins to add to AnneMarie's parcel.


and finally this isn't one of my makes but an ebay buy, my new gas heater for my workroom. I can't believe how toasty it makes my room, so much so I have to keep turning it off!!!


3 comments:

  1. Wow you've been busy! these are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pumpkins, especially the teeny weeny ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the pumpkins they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...