Sunday 30 June 2013

confused about google reader....

....are you as confused as I am about google reader disappearing tomorrow???

I've read lots of different blog posts, articles and more about what I should or shouldn't do before tomorrow and I'm still none the wiser.

I use the blogger dashboard on my mac to read your posts and I use the feeddler app on my iPhone and iPad to read them when I'm away from the computer.

From what I had read the loss of google reader wouldn't affect me but when I opened feedler this morning I received a warning notice.

I've read some more articles and seen some more blogposts and have decided to use feedly to read your blog posts on my mac, iPhone and iPad.

I'm still not sure how it is all going to affect us tomorrow but at least I will be able to see what you are all up to.

Joining Feedly and transferring all my blogs over was super easy - just a click of a button and there you all were.

As for following me well that is something I'm not sure about, I have heard rumours that Google Friends Connect either doesn't work or will being heading the same way as google reader very shortly but it appears that you if you too transfer your blog list over to feedly or bloglovin you should still be able to see my posts, alternatively you can subscribe by email.

Thanks for reading this slightly confusing post by a very confused blogger........



1 comment:

  1. I know, I don't get it either! I just did the import to bloglovin thingie!!x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...