Tuesday 11 December 2012

Cracker Swap

There are some lovely cracker posts out there in blog land at the moment, don't forget you can also upload your photos to the Flickr group I've really enjoyed giving and receiving my crackers and will definitely be running this swap again next year.

My cracker arrived from Betty the Wood Fairy a few days ago and this is what Betty sent me, I could tell from the package that maybe some of the things wouldn't fit in a kitchen roll tube!!



Wrapped around the cracker was a very pretty piece of fabric which I think I will use to make something for Rachel's room. There was also a large piece of calico which I am going to use to make a crazy patchwork with in the new year which is something I have been wanting to try for sometime.


Tied to each end were these lovely hanging ornaments, a white metal heart with red ribbon and a handmade clay leaf.


As you can see this was another crammed to bursting cracker so crammed that Betty had to split open the cracker!


Inside the cardboard tube were these fruity bath fizzers


This cute bird cross stitch kit


Lots of glittery white snowflakes I was thinking of putting a jug on the table with some branches to hang small decorations and these will be ideal.


I have to say that this chocolate aero Christmas tree didn't last very long at all and tasted delicious!


And finally this scented heart which I shall keep in one of my drawers to keep my smalls smelling fresh and lovely!


Thank you to Betty for being a brilliant swap partner, your cracker was posted today so should be with you tomorrow.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments:

  1. Glad it arrived safely - thanks for being my partner. Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely goodies there, Tracy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely things in there Tracy...my cracker is on it's way to me, but the post is a bit manic this time of year, so it could take a bit longer to get to this neck of the woods!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely cracker. I've yet to post the lovely things I received from Stephanie on the Flickr page. Thanks so much for hosting the swap.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for visiting my blog and the comment about my red quilt . I bougt the fabric at Malvern in October . The pattern was in Dec,.fabrications magazine . It went together like a dream . It hangs well down the sides of my double bed .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to say thank you for organising this swap. My first time, so not too sure what to expect but recieved some lovely gifts and I had a lot of fun putting mine together. Such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello - I'm a friend of Betty's and I came over after I'd seen the lovely swap cracker you sent her! What a nice idea this swap is - and good to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely things in your cracker, Tracy. I love those little sparkly snowflakes.Great cracker you sent to Betty too. Thanks ever-so-much for including her.(I found those Aero Trees awkward to eat...but I managed it!)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...