Sunday 22 April 2012

Craftroom Detash.....

The time has come for a craft room detash...........
even if I live to be 315 i will not be able to use all the craft supplies that I currently have stuffed into my workroom 
and as much as I keep saying that I will use it all before buying any more, we all know that that isn't true, as there will always be that lovely new must have fabric, wool, buttons etc. 
So if you would like to buy any bag handles, fabric, books etc then pop on over to my facebook page and take a look. 
As you can see from the photo below that there is just too much "stuff" in my workroom
I would like to say that it is this tidy all the time but i would be lying, 
this photo was taken after my last tidy up and it now needs doing again as i sorted out lots of memory boxes (the kids drawing, certificates etc which is a lot of boxes i can tell you!) from the house and bought them down here so to fit them in  some stuff has got to go!!!!
 I have listed the first lot of bag handles today and will be listing lots more in the coming days and weeks so don't forget to like my page or pop back regularly for status updates.......

9 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am not on facebook yet so if the two sets of beaded bag handles with pinky purpley beads are still going could I relieve of them? They are on the blue card backing. Is this making any sense?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What size is your fantastic shed /workroom? I have to say I'm a little envious of all that space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a big space! But then I popped over to fb and that is a lot of bag handles. . . :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy, have facebook'd you. Sure that's not a train shed you have,it holds a lot of stuff?!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that's an amazing space you have there, I'm so jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful space!
    Have fun with your clear out and I hope you make lots of pennies to buy new lovely stuff!
    Warm Wishes,
    Callie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so want your space ' I dear to dream x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Tracy, lovely to meet you. Thank you for becoming a follower, I am following you back. I see you're from Chelmsford, when I was growing up my family had a caravan at Maldon and we had long, lovely, hot summers there. Ah, happy days! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats a lovely sewing space Tracy, I love it.Than you for your kind comments about my crazy quilting
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...