Saturday 1 January 2011

Advent Swap - the final countdown Day 24

So we finally reached Chrsitmas Eve and the last of my Advent Swap goodies

This little package had waited so patiently to be picked
and inside were these dangly earrings with the tiniest keys attached.
I thought I would finish with a little glimpse of what my Advent Swap looked like at the beginning of December - brimming with goodies just waiting to be opened.
And a little snapshot of what I sent to Annie

Thanks once again Annie for being such a fabulous swap partner and to LaaLaa for organising such a wonderful swap.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...