Saturday 1 January 2011

Advent Swap - Day 18 & 19

Good Morning Bloggers! Welcome to 2011 one of my "aims" this year is to blog on a more regular basis, because I don't know about you but I get easily distracted reading all your lovely blogs and then I think "Oh I'll blog about that tomorrow" or "I haven't got much to say today" (unusual I know!) and then I find that I have so much to say (this is normal!) that I can't fit everything in and I'm playing catch up!!
So new year new start.....(expect several posts today so that I can start on my new start!)

Advent Swap Day 18 saw me choose ...
We could all do with restoring balnce every now and then and hopefully this fragrance from Clarins will help!
Day 19 I just couldn't resist....
Rachel helped me open this one and was soon running off to her bedroom with this pretty necklace - I have managed to claim it back though!!!!
I must go see what the kids are up to Tompom had a restless night last night and I ended up spending a few hours sleeping with him in his small car bed until I woke freezing cold and with a sore neck!!! So I think we are both feeling a little out of sorts this morning!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear you are feeling out of sorts this morning, so well done for blogging anyway. I really look forward to reading your posts, so hope you manage to keep to your resolution.
    happy 2011,
    joy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An excellent blogging resolution - I have high hopes for something similar! Happy New Year! Here's to 2011 - A New Decade!! love Annie xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...