Sunday 5 December 2010

Closing Down Sale!!! - Misi Shop

I sure those of you that are sellers on Misi are well aware of the problems that having been occurring over the past few months and I have tried not to blog about them here as I was trying to keep upbeat but the time has come to finally leave the sinking ship!!!

I will be closing my Misi shop at the end of December and am offering 20% of all handmade items any remaining stock will be transferred to my Folksy shop and I am also hoping to open a Blog shop too. (if i can work out hoe to do it!!)

Please pop over and take a look and any refunds will be given via paypal.

I also have some Christmas bags (similar to my Halloween ones) which will also be included in the sale these were £6.50 now £5.20 i will be added photos to my FB page tomorrow.

I will also be checking my stock of bags and adding them to the sale so please keep checking Facebook

Thank you to the wonderful friends that I have made on the forum (it's one of the best forums around and one of the main reasons I haven't left Misi sooner) and I hope to see you over at Folksy and on FB.

1 comment:

  1. I closed my MISI shop down at the end of last month, and have been on folksy since 1st december. the forums are really fast moving, so its difficult to keep up, and you dont get an email whenever someone posts on a thread that you have spoken on, but apart from that I am enjoying the challenge of being a december elf - posting a new item in my shop every day for the month (although I may give dec 25th a miss!) good luck on folksy,
    joy xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...