Thursday 30 December 2010

Advent Swap - Day 14 & 15

I feel thoroughly spoilt with my advent swap goodies and I have lots of lovely new scents to try and beauty samples to experiment with here are the next two days goodies.....

On Day 14 I opened
Now I wasn't sure what to expect, a small smelly alien came to mind but I was relieved to find this perfume sample instead!!!
Day 15 was
These beautiful lilac and purple beads and flowers sequins will come in handy to use with some lovely summer lilac flowery fabric that I have just waiting to be transformed into something gorgeous, not sure what it is yet but I'll let you know when it's finished!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...