Tuesday 23 March 2010

Garden Makeover - Day 1

No we haven't got moles just one Ben the builder and his digger - all the grass is gone and there's no going back now!!!
A little self promotion by the builders and yes he is holding a cup of tea in the other hand!!!
The grab lorry arrives to take away all the soil - but there's so much we need another one
The 40 (it was originally 30 but this seems to be an ever growing project!!!) railway sleepers arrive, and poor Ben and Lee have to move them all by hand as there was no grab arm on the lorry!!! I popped in doors to make more tea at this stage as a way to make it up to them!!!

Posted by PicasaNow it seems that I can only upload 4 photos at a time using picasa so this post will have to be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...